Khao Yai National Park – Day 5
Finally time to go home! But before we left our cabin, I woke up early to shoot the bunch of treehoppers in front of the cabin which seemed to be mimicking thorns. After which, we had an unforgettable episode with the resident monkeys….
Behind the scenes shots from Melvyn’s Sony TX5, Nicky’s Galaxy SII, David’s LX5.
- A true macro super hero does not brush teeth nor eat when he gets up in the morning. First thing he does is to grab his camera for some shots.
- All ready to prone on the ground to get the shot!
- A common sight – jumping spider jumps onto the lens. lol
- I woke up early too to catch the treehoppers
- Quite a number of these fake thorns, which were actually treehoppers
- This cute pair was facing each other, while an ant came in to disturb
- After the ant left, I tried a slightly extended exposure to get a brighter background
- With a slightly adjusted angle, we could get green!
- This monkey saw me putting bread into my bag, and rushed over to snatch my entire camera bag!!!
- Lance scolding the monkeys… lol
- Last minute shopping at the souvenir shop
- Final group photo at our cabin
- And here’s our transport to bring us back to the airport
- Made a stopover for some quick shots
- And the final photo dedicated to our 4D kings!
The complete album can be viewed here.